The accused and his accuser: Ex-MP John Hemming spent two years fighting allegations he raped a six-year-old – but she still stands by her claims. As police say no action is being taken, a look at both sides of the story.
- Hemming has been subject to police investigation for more than two years
- His accuser Esther Baker waived anonymity to go public on allegations in 2015
- Ex Lib Dem MP Hemming confirmed publicly he was the suspect this week
- Hemming’s statement comes after Staffordshire Police announced no charges
- But his accuser Ms Baker is still adamant that Hemming was involved in ‘abuse’
What would you do if you found yourself accused of the worst sort of crime, the rape of a child? Former MP John Hemming has been there, and is rather candid about the way…
View original post 2,579 more words